Sunday, May 27, 2007

It's Never Really a Great Love Story Until Someone Actually Dies

Do you love me?
- yes, and i will love you forever.
How?
- like the sun, never fading...
without doubt, without question
as father time himself...eternal.
Why?
- i know not my love, i cannot explain
i just do...and i am certain.
If I grow old and weak, wil you still love me?
- 'til death...
And beyond??
- forever my love...forever.
And in this afterlife, I'm still yours and you mine?
- yes.
With no other??
- yes... just us.
And so we shall.

BANG!!

Goodbye my love.

BANG!!

Hello my love.

2 Comments:

Blogger jued keigh said...

shit.
(laughs)
it was actually good, mind you.
a bit scary, but good.
O.O

1:59 AM  
Blogger i am He the Effortless said...

tnx...^^

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by eSnips.com