Friday, October 06, 2006

my other half...

My solitary soul seemingly in sorrow
Frazzled.fractionated, fragmented incomplete
Screaming in silence it seeks happiness
And that finally it will forever find
Solemnity,serenity,satisfaction, completeness

Thousands of time i think of the other part of me
Thoughts of it like thunder that thumps me tremendously
Wistfully whispering wondrous words of inquiry
When will it watch my way and be with me as a whole…
Why its absence such an agony to my soul..

In a dumb darkness I descend and plead
Genuflecting to thy good grace that me he will lead
To the undying delightfulness my dreams divulged
Guidance of thy good grace I ask to govern my act
In my search of satisfaction be exact

Just in fantasy this fragment fills me
Entirely It fills my emptiness earnestly
Flames of fulfillment felt by my full being
That encompasses every known epidemic
Which entails to the eradication of life’s exact meaning

At times a trickle of a tear trims down my eye
Terrified that things would turn out a fictitious lie
Sitting staring, a single sound I cannot utter
Standing still, a sole step I cannot manufacture
It’s a sheer shock that shuts me to complete stillness

But no matter how hard the hunt of happiness will be
Upright I’ll rise, unregretful, I’d risk things courageously
Nothing can hinder my heart from holding back my search
For the fragment, the fraction that will fulfill my forlorn soul
Whatever the future holds, contently, willingly I’ll wait,For my love….. my other half…..


-crunchy alugbati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by eSnips.com