Friday, October 06, 2006

a story of confusion, love and infatuation

the mind is at lost, when the heart takes charge
like a song in my thoughts, but i cant tend to find the tune
like a poem i know within my soul, but i just cant find the words to write
im at lost, confused, is it because im without you?
i wonder why, yes i wonder why...

has the arrows of love struck me this time
a cut of poison came shivering my spine, left me wounded,
i am the hunted
this mix emotion of love and infatuation, left me asking, have i really fallen
this insane thought and dillusion of us is quite unbearable,
but i will endure it..
just for you, yes only for you...

you haunt me like a ghost in my past
i want to say im missing you but i cant
id like to prove that i want to be with you but i wont
say something, show me a sign, for i want it to be perfect
and i want it to be right
i must ask you to forgive me for this courage that i lack
for though, i may love you as my love would last for eternity
im just afraid, so afraid that you wont love me back...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

..has the arrows of love struck me this time - PAG CLEARING PART! TI- AW2x RA NI?
..have i really fallen? -MUANI ILANG NAINTRIGAHAN KUNG KINSA IMUNG NAHULGAN? YAY..

.. want to say im missing you but i cant - KANTA NI?

..id like to prove that i want to be with you but i wont - HALA MAI KAW GURU NING IYANG PASABOT.

..say something, show me a sign, for i want it to be perfect
and i want it to be right - YOUR OTHER HALF?NYAHAHA!


..forgive me for this courage that i lack -LACK BA OI WA MAN GYUD KAY COURAGE BISAN GAMAY.


..so afraid that you wont love me back... -ABAA.. CIGURISTA!

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by eSnips.com